Saturday, June 24, 2017

Einstein Ka Shia Mazhab Qabool Karna



...As strong supporter of Zionist causes, Einstein helped establish the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and was an adviser to the World Zionist Organization
Still have doubts as to why "people say Albert Einstein was Jewish?" Consider Einstein's response upon being offered the position of President of Israel by Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion in 1952:
In his own words:
"I am deeply moved by the offer from our State of Israel [to serve as President], and at once saddened and ashamed that I cannot accept it. All my life I have dealt with objective matters, hence I lack both the natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people and to exercise official functions. For these reasons alone I should be unsuited to fulfill the duties of that high office, even if advancing age was not making increasing inroads on my strength. I am the more distressed over these circumstances because my relationship to the Jewish people has become my strongest human bond, ever since I became fully aware of our precarious situation among the nations of the world."
Source: The Jewish Virtual Library, Offering the Presidency of Israel to Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment